Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Here's the skinny

Do you like margaritas?  I'm not talking about the syrupy, sickly sweet, slurpee-consistency concoctions typically offered, but good, old fashioned tequlia, Cointreau (Triple Sec) and lime juice?  Don't always have time to do the lime juice squeezing?  A totally reasonable pre-mixed margarita awaits.... Introducing Skinny Girl.
Brought to us by Bethenny Frankel of Real Housewives and Apprentice fame, Skinny Girl brings a delicious, authentic, and calorie conscious version of this favourite cocktail.  At 100 calories for a 4oz serving, this is probably the smartest pre-mix out there, and not sweet at all.  I recommend drinking this ice, ice cold, and since I like my margaritas quite strong, next time I will add a splash of tequila to my glass.

Until we drink again,
Cheers!

3 comments: